Langham village school: a place for fun,
creativity, friendship, ambition and discovery.
Here at Langham Village School we believe that the most effective school is one where individuality and difference is celebrated and everyone is valued. We strive to achieve a happy atmosphere and to provide a safe and caring environment where children can grow in confidence and be inspired to develop a lifelong love of learning.
Our school mission is:
With children at the heart of all we do, to inspire ambitious, creative, independent learners
We currently have 4 classes and 96 children on roll, this enables children to be taught in small groups with a high adult to child ratio. We have a team of experienced, creative and dedicated staff to encourage and support all our children.
Our aims are:
- to prepare our children to be the best they can be by establishing a lifelong love of learning and discovery
- to deliver a Curriculum that provides memorable experiences
- to create a friendly, fun, healthy and stimulating environment
- to support our children in becoming respectful, happy, motivated learners with a strong belief in themselves
- to celebrate each child’s uniqueness, individuality, talents and achievements
- to build strong collaborative partnerships with families and the local community
- to develop a learning culture throughout the school through high quality professional development for all staff
Our most recent Ofsted inspection was Outstanding (November 2011) and we continue to work hard to uphold these high standards.